I'm shy and I hate it.

by - 6:29 PM

As you read before, I'm shy, well, to be honest I'm extremely shy.
Hey there!

I hate interactions with strangers, people in general. Whether is a question I need to know so I can get a service or just a simple question such as "what time it is." I don't know. I don't want to do it. I struggle so much about it. Most of the time I beg my friends so they do the talking for me. It works 99.9% of the time. Except with my cousins in the U.S. They forced me to do the talking. Not cool, man. I guess they just want me to get the confidence I need. 

There are times I'm all by myself and can't avoid it. However, it depends on how badly I need the answer. Otherwise, I don't need that kind of stress in my life. I mean, it's not that I'm afraid of people, maybe it's their reactions I'm afraid of. 

It's sad that one of my resolutions for this year was to do more of the talking without letting my friends do it for me but oops, can't help it. Although, I've gotten so much better than last year. Baby steps. I'm a work in progress. It's not that I can't physically do it due to some kind of social anxiety, it's just that I'd rather not to do it. Same thing with speaking in public, I definitely don't want to but if I have no other choice then I'll make it work. 

I wish I had some kind of advise for people that go through the same thing as me, but I don't. However, let's all just keep pushing ourselves out of our comfort zones and conquer our fears. Don't be afraid of people, they won't bite, sometimes. Put on a smile with the most innocent/lost child voice and ask them things!!! That works most of the time. I'm typing this down so it can be official and maybe this way I'll follow my own advise. Mmm, this is all I got for this evening, I should probably get some sleep now. 

Goodnight/day!


You May Also Like

0 comentarios