Songs I'm loving this Christmas that aren't Christmasy.

by - 12:00 AM

Hey there!

Finally I decided to sit for a few minutes and get something done instead of watching YouTube all night (which I've done a lot this month).

Music is one of my favorite things in the world, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before but I appreciate it a lot whether it is musically or lyrically. I'm the type of person that if I listen to certain song in a random place, I will always remember that song when I'm back or drive by. Anyway, it's December! Your favorite month of the year, probably mine too and you know, I've done everything except listening to Christmasy music. That's why, I'll show you my favorite songs at the moment. Lucky for you, my friends no longer appreciate my musical taste since it involves Alternative Rock. However, this one vary from Alternative to EDM to Taylor Swift, because why not. 

Some of my favorites are:

Doing It For The Money: I love Foster The People and I feel they're one of the most underrated bands out there. This one I love it because it has a sick beat, I'm not gonna lie. 

Why Can't We Be Friends?: To be honest I found this today and I absolutely looove it. Probably played it 20 times already. It's currently playing. Most of my favorite songs have this style. Did I mention I'm a sucker for Indie rock? 

Big Jet Plane: This song is pretty nostalgic for me. I heard it for the first time a looong time ago like 2011?It was on the radio and remixed. Bumped into the original a few days ago. Still haven't located the remix but maybe it's for the best.

Scary Love: The Neighborhood will always have a special place in my heart. Their vibe to me is kinda R&B Alternative or Rock Alternative, I don't know. I just love this band A LOT. This song came out last week and it's already one of my top songs. 

Turn and Lemon To a Knight Fight: Another band you probably never heard before. If that's the case, what are you waiting for? I found these two basically at the same time. I found Turn on the "New Music Friday" on Spotify and the second I read The Wombats, I clicked on it. I was so excited since I love them and haven't heard new music on a while. The next day I played it on YouTube and when it was done, Lemon To a Knight Fight played next. I play these two every single day. 

I'll leave the playlist down bellow if you are looking for new music.


You May Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. My music taste has changed so much over the years, I remember listening to the Wombats and alternative music when I was in my late teens. Now its mostly nursery rhymes and pop as my children have taken control of the musical listenings in our house! haha! Great Post!

    Pinar | beautybakingbella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally understand you! Thanks for passing by!

      Delete