Twenty Øne Piløts: Pre-concert.

by - 11:00 PM


Hii there! 

Yes, you got it right! Another twenty øne piløts post but as you read in the title this island girl will see her favorite band perform LIVE, not from youtube or an award show. No Sir. LIVE. I've never been this excited!! In my "bucket list" there's always been "see live a musician you really enjoy".

On November or December (I don't quite remember) "Emøtiønal Røadshøw" dates were posted and since it is on summer I thought this is meant to be, I need to go. I've been saying to my family since that day that I'm taking a flight just for this concert and my mom got mad every single time. She said "it's too much money, who will take you there, where you will be staying, who's picking you up from the airport and more valid questions". Unfortunately, I've been working my ass off for this trip since january, waking up at 5:30AM five days a week to pay for it and I have made a decision. All this trouble is worth it.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little bit worried. What if my ticket doesn't work? What if I get lost? What if the guys next to me aren't cool with my shouting/singing concert mode? There's a hundred of thing that could go wrong. However I'm trying to focus on the positive thing here. Tyler & Josh LIVE. LIVE. Breathing the same air as me. (I know, I know. I'm such a fangirl).

The songs I'm really looking foward are:
  1. Trees (obviously)
  2. Lane boy (yes pls)
  3. Heathens (why not)
  4. Heavydirtysoul (cuz I want to see Tyler laying on the floor)
  5. Car radio (my anthem).

I don't know, but if I get to meet them (I don't think so, but hey dreaming is free) there's a 50-50 chance I will forget how to speak in english or how to speak at all. Also there's a 98.9% I will be shaking like a jello. I've seen their concerts so many times on youtube and I think it time for me to actually see/hear them live. Anyway I've never been into MSG but I believe I got a pretty decent seat and I will try to make as many clique friends as possible. It is always nice to meet new people.

I'm leaving in one weeks and to be honest I still haven't figured out the half of this trip. All I know, this trip will be an incredible experience + I've always wanted to go to NYC.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios